Friday, October 21, 2022

Hello Bluebird Release Sneak Peek - Day 1

Hello, crafty friends! I’m excited and honored to be guest designing with Hello Bluebird again for their holiday release! This release is filled with adorable stamp sets and dies for fall, thanksgiving, Christmas and winter and I can’t for you to see it! The new release will be available over on the Hello Bluebird site on October 23rd at 7pm MST.
Today I’m sharing a card that features the new Autumn Days stamp set and dies. This is such a sweet fall set with not only two girl images but cute critters and elements to create a fun autumn scene.
To create my card I started out by stamping my images, then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out, then colored them using copic markers. Next I used the Nesting Deckle dies and die cut a piece of white card stock which I ink blended scattered straw, wild honey and vintage photo distress oxide ink on. Once that was done, I adhered my images and created my scene popping up the girl, chipmunk and squirrel with foam tape. I heat embossed my sentiment on black card stock using white embossing powder and added my sentiment below the images.

2 comments:

Lana said...

Absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

This is just so adorable!!! Hello Bluebird designs the most adorable faces on their children and critters! Their expressions just draw you in. This card is just perfect in every way!! I can’t wait for this release!!! Yay!! Is it tomorrow yet?!!!?