Sunday, October 23, 2022

Hello Bluebird Release Day!

Today’s the day! Tonight, October 23rd at 7pm MST the new Hello Bluebird holiday release will be available for purchase! My card today features the sweet, Snowman Hugs stamp set and dies along with the new Warm Hugs Word Die.
To create my card, I stamped and die cut my image from the new Snowman Hugs set and then colored it using copic markers. Next I used the new Warm Hugs Word Die and die cut it twice using white card stock and then once more using pink polka dot paper and then glued all of them 
together to add dimension to the die cut words. After that I used the Nesting Deckle dies to die cut a piece of white card stock which I then blended with spun sugar distress oxide ink. Before adhering my image and die cut word, I used the Frosty Flakes dies with white card stock and added some snowflakes along with some glitter.

2 comments:

Ein Dekoherzal in den Bergen said...

MACHT gute LAUNE,,,

wünsche noch einen schönen ABEND
bis bald die BIRGIT aus TIROL

Patricia Beck said...

Your card is so adorable. Thanks for sharing!