Saturday, October 22, 2022

Hello Bluebird Release Sneak Peek - Day 2

It’s Day 2 of the Hello Bluebird Sneak Peeks of the October release and I’m here today with a group of tags that I created featuring the adorable new Merry Makers stamp set and dies which will be available October 23rd at 7pm MST.
The new Merry Makers stamp set is perfect for creating either Christmas tags or adorable card scenes! To create my Christmas tags, I stamped all of the images from the set, die cut them and then colored them using copic markers. 
I used the Nesting Square dies and die cut white card stock squares as well as red, teal and green. Next I blended on some tumbled glass distress oxide ink along the tops of each white square, stamped my sentiments and then added white snowdrifts that I die cut using the new Snowy Countryside Square Scene die. I adhered my images using foam tape and added some snowflakes that I had die cut using the Frosty Flakes Dies.
I punched holes in the tops of each tag and threaded on some red and white bakers twine and added some glitter to all of the snowflakes and they were done.


1 comment:

Yan said...

Love how these critters can be used both together on cards and individually on tags!