Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Print Shop: Daisy Days - CTD711

Hello! It’s Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have the colors turquoise, yellow, brown and green to create with.
During the sale that The Greetery just recently, I purchased one of the sets that has been on my wish list the Print Shop: Daisy Days which comes with the stamp set and stencils and the dies which are sold separately. I love how you can use this stamp set and dies as a whole or how you can cut pieces of it apart to create something different.

The products I used to create my card: Print Shop:Daisy Days & dies, The Print Shop:Spring Mix (for my sentiment), taken with teal card stock with impression plate, vellum, white card stock, Love to Layer:Scalloped Circle dies, foam tape, brown and blue Stickles glitter.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

2 comments:

Pat Vilbaum said...

What a gorgeous card Lynn! The design is wonderful and your colors, the dies you used for texture - well all of it just speaks to my heart!

Anonymous said...

This is GORGEOUS!! You have an amazing attention to detail and it shines here. nise