Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Always in Bloom - CTD708

Happy Wednesday! I’m hostess this week over at the Color Throwdown and I chose the colors pink, coral, purple and green.
For my card I used The Greetery stamp set, Always in Bloom to create a square floral birthday card. I used the Always in Bloom dies and die cut some white card stock then used the following SU inks to stamp my images: pixie pink, pink passion, cameo coral, calypso coral, highland heather and old olive. I used a square stitched die and die cut a piece of lavender pattered paper then stamped my sentiment and layered on a white circle which I die cut using the Love to Layer:Scalloped Circle dies from Papertrey Ink. After that I added my images popping up the center purple flower and the die cut bloom sentiment with foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

ElizStewart said...

Lynn... thanks so much for the invite this week! Love your card!