Monday, September 5, 2022

Apple-solutely Awesome

Hello and Happy Labor Day to those in the U.S! Today I’m popping in to share a card set and apple themed gift bags using the new Lawn Fawn Apple-solutely Awesome stamp set and dies.
I originally wanted to make tags to go with my gift bags but decided square cards would work. 
Supplies I used to create my cards: Apple-solutely Awesome stamp set and dies, Outside In Stitched Square dies, Copic markers, Cloudy Stencil and tumbled glass distress oxide ink, Everyday Sentiment Banners die, white gel pen and foam tape.
I put two gift bags together, one for my son’s doctor and another for his nurse. Having your son go through chemotherapy each week, you appreciate having good doctors and nurses to take care of your child. I wanted to give them each a little 
something. I used the square cards I created as a kind of gift tag by putting each card in a clear cellophane bag and punching a hole in the top and tying them to the gift bags with bakers twine.

2 comments:

CJ said...

Fun card... and prayers for your Son🌷

TeresaC said...

Wonderful projects, Lynn!! I am certain that your son's doctor and nurse will appreciate all the thought behind these very special cards and gifts. Thinking of you all.