Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Page Turner

Hello there! The card I have for today features the new Hello Bluebird stamp set, Page Turner along with the coordinating dies. As an avid reader and lover of books I absolutely love this stamp set with its adorable images. It was fun building the scene for my card with not only the sweet reading girl in the chair but with the furniture and other fun images.
For my card, I used the new Nesting Deckle dies and die cut the pink gingham paper and the wood patterned paper and added a thin piece of white card stock in between. I stamped the images from the Page Turner set and used the coordinating Page Turner dies to die cut them. Once that was done I used copic markers to color all of my stamped images. Before adhering my images I stamped my sentiment onto the background and then added the images popping up the girl in the chair with foam tape.

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

that is just adorable, awesome coloring