Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Hello Bluebird August Release Day Two

Hello, hello! It’s day two of sneak peeks for the Hello Bluebird August release and today I’m featuring the adorable new Oh Happy Day stamp set and dies along with the Birthday Script sentiment set and the Nesting Deckle A2 dies.
The Oh Happy Day stamp set is so adorable and fun to create with, for my card I used just four of the characters from the set and combined them with the Birthday Script. I stamped and die cut my images then colored with copic markers. I thought it would be fun to have two of the characters holding balloons so I used the Pig Day stamp set and dies and used the balloon from that set to add to my scene. For my background, I used the Nesting Deckle dies and die cut white card stock then blended on some tumbled glass and chipped sapphire distress oxide ink. Once that was dry I stamped my sentiment from the Birthday Script set and added my images. I cut a tiny slit in the foxes hands so I could slide in the balloon string and then popped up all of my images with foam tape other than the one balloon. 

1 comment:

Vicki Wahl said...

This is adorable! Would you mind to share which Copics you used for the bunny and fox? Thanks.