Friday, August 27, 2021

Container Garden Card Set

Hi there, crafty friends! I’m popping in today to share a few more cards that I created using The Greetery’s new Container Garden stamp set.
The Container Garden set is such a fun stamp set to create with, I love the two step flowers, the sweet bees and how they work so perfectly with the Jumbo Jar die.
I used most of the same supplies to create both the cards I’m sharing today which include the Container Garden stamp set and dies, the Jumbo Jar die along with paper some classic gingham paper and the Outside in Stitched Rectangle die.

For my first card which was done with pink flowers and gingham paper, I blended on some carved pumpkin and wild honey distress oxide ink for the background of my jar and popped up all of the images with foam tape. I added an extra flower on both of the cards and also added clear glitter on the bees wings and glitter on the centers of the main flowers.
For my second card, I went with orange flowers and gingham paper and blended the background of the jar with salty ocean and faded jeans distress oxide ink. I also used metallic silver paper to die cut the jar lids on both cards. 

1 comment:

Phyllis Freese said...

I love your bright & colorful cards you created with these stamps & dies.