Saturday, August 7, 2021

Garden Friends - CTD654

Hello! Happy Saturday! I’m late in sharing my card for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge but you still have time to play along.
For my card I used the sweet Hello Bluebird stamp set, Garden Friends and Garden Friends dies to create a simple thank you card using the neutral colors for this week’s challenge. 

I used the Outside In Stitched Square dies and die cut to squares from white card stock. The larger square I stamped my sentiment on using the Typed Everyday stamp set and the smaller square I blended on some antique linen, brushed corduroy and walnut stain distress oxide ink. I stamped and die cut my images then colored them using copic markers. The mushroom and worm images are from the Garden Party stamp set and Garden Party dies as well as the word tweet which I stamped above the birds head.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.



2 comments:

Scrapjanny said...

Those are so cute! Love the way you used all those neutral colors.

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing!! I LOVE the background and the coloring that you did. STUNNING!!