Friday, August 13, 2021

Tea Time - CTD655

Hello there! I’m popping in to share my card for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where the colors are pink, green and gray.
For my card I used the adorable Colorado Craft Company stamp set, Playtime which was illustrated by Anita Jeram. I stamped my image onto white card stock and used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies to die cut it. I colored this image using copic markers and added some roses to the teapot and cup to give it an old fashion look. For my background I used some regal rose card stock and ink along with a Plaid Stencil for a subtle background. The sentiment is from the Tea Time Fun stamp set and I added it to the upper left corner of my image.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: