Saturday, July 31, 2021

Happily Ever After

This last weekend our family had the honor of celebrating our nieces wedding. It was a destination wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. The bride was gorgeous and the groom so handsome, everyone was happy to be a part of their special day.
The card I’m sharing today was the card I created for the newlyweds, I used the Colorado Craft Company stamp set Happily Ever After along with the Happily Ever After dies and used the colors they were using for the wedding. I love these sweet illustrations by Anita Jeram.
To create my card, I stamped the large image onto a white card stock panel and then stamped the smaller images from the set like the bride and groom, wedding cake and gift and die cut them out.
I used copic markers to color all of the images and added white iridescent glitter to the brides gown, headpiece and all of the flowers and I used yellow glitter for the champagne and confetti.
After all of my pieces were colored, I added the smaller pieces, the cake and gift and then popped up the bride and groom using foam tape. Once that was done I adhered the whole panel to a piece of blue card stock and added it to my card base. 
I also stamped the inside of the card with the sentiment from the set as well as the smaller image of the flower girl but forgot to take pictures.

No comments: