Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Let’s Coffee Soon - CTD650

Hi there! Happy Wednesday! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have the colors yellow, gray, black and white to create with.
Today I’m sharing another fun Colorado Craft Company slimline card that I created using the Coffee House stamp set and Coffee House dies. These were illustrated by the talented Anita Jeram and they couldn’t be cuter.
I started out by die cutting a piece of white card stock using the Small Slimline with Flaps die and using that as my base for all of my images that I stamped, die cut and colored using copic markers. These little mice are so fun to color! You can add detail to any of the images like I did here (see photo below) with the coffee cup by adding a few stripes or like I did in my last post by adding flowers to the cups. Before adhering my images to my white panel, I also add shadow lines so it doesn’t look my images are floating.
Once my images were colored, I used foam tape to pop up the two mice with the coffee grinder and the right front mouse holding up the coffee cup. I matted my white panel with more mustard card stock and adhered both pieces to a black slimline card base.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

2 comments:

Ida said...

Very cute. Those little mice are just so adorable.

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute. Your coloring is FABULOUS!!! I was saying no to this stamp set but now I might need it. FABULOUS design!