Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Tea Time Fun - CTD649

Hello, hello! Happy Wednesday! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge were we have some great new colors to create with.
Last Friday I had a fun stamping day with my friend Donna who happens to be the person who introduced me to the Colorado Craft Company stamps illustrated by Anita Jeram. I had so much fun creating the card I’m sharing today where I used the Tea Time Fun stamp set and Tea Time Fun dies. These little mice are so adorable and fun to color!
To create my card, I started out by stamping all of the images from the Tea Time Fun set and die cutting them out then colored them using copic markers. Next I used the Small Slimline with Lift the Flaps die and die cut a piece of white card stock. 
After that I arranged my images then used my Misti tool to stamp my sentiment. I used some cool gray copic markers for the shadows underneath my images then adhered each image popping up two mice and the sugar bowl. I added some iridescent glitter for the sugar and used a glaze pen on the cups of tea to make them appear wet. I attached my white stitched panel to a piece of hawaiian shores and gorgeous grape card stock.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: