Friday, July 30, 2021

Just Mason Around - CTD653

Hi there, crafty friends! I’ve been missing the last week or so due to family occasions and events that have been going on but I hope to get back to posting on a normal basis real soon. July is ending and it seems like the summer is flying by!
For this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge we have some cheerful bright colors to create with using pink, orange, yellow and green.
Using this week’s CTD colors, I created two cards using products from The Greetery. I used the Just Mason Around stamp set and dies along with the fun Lemon Blossom stamp set and Lemon Blossom dies.
For the background on both cards, I used Doodlebug Dots & Stripes paper and die cut each piece using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies. I also used the Papertrey Ink Mix & Mat: Scallops die which I die cut from white card stock for each card. 
For the mason jar I used the ink colors, mint julep and old olive, the lemons I used daffodil delight stamping off for the solid image and full force for the detail. The orange slice I stamped in mango melody, the leaves in old olive and the flowers in hibiscus burst and raspberry fizz. I popped up a few of the lemons on each card and also the white scalloped panels using foam tape and added some yellow glitter in the centers of the flowers and dots of glitter on the lemons.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: