Wednesday, September 4, 2019

When Friends Gather - CTD559

Hello, hello! It’s Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge.
I created my first fall card of the year using the Hello Bluebird stamp set Fall Friends and the Fall Friends dies. To create my card, I started out by stamping my images and coloring them with Copic markers then die cutting them out. Next I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies to first die cut a piece of white card stock for my background panel and second to die cut a piece of scrap paper with a smaller rectangle so that I could use it as a stencil to blend on some tumbled glass and mermaid lagoon distress oxide ink. After that, I die cut a piece of kraft card stock using the rectangle dies again and the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders dies and blended on some vintage photo distress oxide ink I stamped my sentiment.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: