Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Let’s TACO ‘bout your birthday - CTD560

Hello there! A brand new Color Throwdown Challenge starts today where we have the colors red, yellow, brown and green to create with and we hope you’ll play along.
 For my card I used the adorable Lawn Fawn anniversary stamp set Year Nine along with the coordinating Year Nine dies to create a fun birthday card. I started out with a square card and die cut a piece of Doodlebug Designs paper using the Outside In Stitched Square dies. Next I used the Stitched Scalloped Circle Frames and die cut a piece of white card stock. For the inside of my circle, I used more Doodlebug Designs paper and die cut the red striped paper using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and stamped my sentiment. I stamped all of my images and colored them using Copic markers then die cut them out. I used the Simple Wavy Banners dies and Wavy Sayings stamp set for the happy birthday sentiment banner and popped the banner and the center taco up using foam tape. This was a fun card to make!
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: