Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Floral Fantasy - Happy Birthday - CTD552

Hello! Today starts a brand new Color Throwdown Challenge were we have the colors gray, pink, silver and white to create with.

For my card, I used the Altenew stamp set Floral Fantasy along with the Floral Fantasy dies to create a birthday card. I used a white card base then added a strip of silver metallic card stock and then a scrap piece of charcoal gray polka dot paper. I used the Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle dies to die cut a piece of white card stock and then used the Painted Greetings stamp set for my sentiment. Next I stamped two roses and leaves from the Painted Flowers stamp set using the Altenew inks Pink Diamond and Rubellite. Once that was done, I die cut the large rose from the Floral Fantasy set and stamped it in Pink Diamond, Pinkalicious, Rubellite and Razzelberry, the Cherry Blossom mini ink cubes and die cut and stamped the leaves in going gray. I added foam tape to adhere the large rose and also to the stitched rectangle which I adhered to my card base. I added some clear rhinestones and some wink of stella glitter pen for some bling.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Susie Moore - July Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: