Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Have a Smooth Birthday - CTD553

Hello and happy Wednesday! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge and we have some fun summer colors to create with.
 With the challenge colors of orange, pink and yellow, I pulled out a stamp set I thought would work well which was the Lawn Fawn So Smooth stamp set and So Smooth dies. I stamped all of my images and colored them with Copic markers then die cut them out. The bunch of bananas I stamped from the Love Ya Bunches stamp set. I stamped my sentiment onto a banner that I die cut using the Everyday Sentiment Banners die. I die cut a piece of white card stock using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables die and blended on some wild honey distress oxide ink in the middle and added some white splatters of craft paint. I used some Doodlebug Designs yellow and orange paper for along the top and bottom and adhered my stitched panel to a white card base. I popped up the blender and bananas using foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Susie Moore - July Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: