Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Well, hello there! - CTD550

Hello, hello! It’s Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge! We have some perfect colors and a great inspiration photo to go along with it for our challenge this week. Before I get to my card, I’d like to welcome our talented guest designer for this month, Susie Moore.
 For my card, I used the adorable new Hello Bluebird stamp set Field Mice along with the Field Mice dies to create a thinking of you card. I have so many ideas for making cards using the new sets I just received from Hello Bluebirds last release. For the strawberry vines and inch worm I used the new Strawberry Jam stamp set and Strawberry Jam dies. I stamped all of my images then colored them with Copic markers and then die cut them out. I altered the strawberry vines after coloring them by cutting sections apart so that I could create my own wreath surrounding the die cut oval I cut out. I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle die to die cut a piece of white card stock and the strip of Doodlebug red gingham paper for along the bottom. Then I used a banner that I die cut using the Everyday Sentiment Banner dies for my sentiment. For the oval, I blended on some tumbled glass and mowed lawn distress inks.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Susie Moore - July Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: