Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Toadally Awesome Center Picture Window Card - Day Two

 Hi there! I’m here today to share the second card in a series of cards I created using the Lawn Fawn stamp set Toadally Awesome. Today’s card is a Center Picture Window card with a birthday theme.
 I used the adorable frogs from the Toadally Awesome stamp set along with the coordinating dies as well as the  Center Picture Window Card die for something fun and unexpected to the recipient. I also used the Stitched Hillside Borders die for the water and the Grassy Hillside Borders die for the front and center of the card. I used the Party Animal stamp set with the coordinating dies for the party hats and used Copic markers to color all of my images. I used the distress oxide inks tumbled glass, salty ocean and lucky clover for blending the sky and grass.

No comments: