Thursday, June 20, 2019

Have a Toadally Awesome Birthday - Day 3 Card Series

Hello! Today I have the final card in a small card series using the Lawn Fawn stamp set  Toadally Awesome. If you’d like to see details about card 1 & 2 you can click here and here. The card I’m sharing today is a birthday card using these adorable frogs.
 To create my card, I used the Toadally Awesome stamp set and coordinating dies along with the Peekaboo Backdrop die. I used Copic markers to color all of my images and blended on some tumbled glass and salty ocean distress oxide ink using a cloud stencil for my background. I used the Grassy Hillside Borders along with the  Stitched Hillside Borders  dies to create my pond and blended on more distress oxide inks in salty ocean and lucky clover. For my sentiment, I stamped the toad ally awesome onto an Everyday Sentiment Banners and the rest directly onto my card background. I used the Chit Chat stamp set and Chit Chat die and stamped the speech bubble with the ribbit inside.To add some dimension, I popped up four of the frogs and the dragonfly with foam tape.

No comments: