Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Hello Friend - CTD549

Hello, crafty friends! It’s Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge.
 For my card, I used the cute Hello Bluebird stamp set Garden Friends along with the Garden Friends dies to create a thinking of you card. To create my card, I used a circle die to die cut a circle into a piece of white card stock the same size as my card and added foam tape to the back side of it. For my card base, I used some tumbled glass and salty ocean distress oxide ink and blended them in the area where the circle cut out would be. I used my Misti tool to stamp my sentiment from the Cheery Greetings stamp set along with the music notes. I stamped all of my images (a few from the Fairy Garden set and dies) and colored them using Copic markers then die cut them out. I attached my top circle cutout piece to my card base then added all of my images, popping up the blue bird and butterfly with foam tape. I also added a few iridescent sequins for a little bling.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
  
Alicia Thelin - June Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

Julie Simmons said...

I love your style! The little bird is adorable!