Monday, June 17, 2019

Have a Toadally Awesome Father’s Day

 Hello! I’m popping in today to share the card that I created for my husband for Father’s Day which was yesterday. This card is also the first in a series of cards that I created using the Toadally Awesome stamp set by Lawn Fawn.
Some stamp sets and dies I’ve used but haven’t used enough so sometimes I like to go back and find a set like that and create a batch of cards using it like the Toadally Awesome stamp set and coordinating dies along with the Bayou Backdrop that goes so perfectly with this set. I also used the Grassy Hillside Borders die and the Everyday Sentiment Banners die for part of my sentiment. I colored my images using Copic markers and for some depth I used the distress oxide inks tumbled glass and lucky clover.
Stop by tomorrow when I’ll be sharing my next Toadally Awesome card!

No comments: