Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Hope You Have a Sublime Birthday - CTD546

Hello! It’s Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge. Before I get to my card, I’d like to welcome this month’s Color Throwdown Guest Designer, Alicia Thelin.
 For my card, I used the new Lawn Fawn Center Picture Window Card die and Center Picture Window Card Add-on die along with some fun underwater stamp sets to create a birthday card. I started out by die cutting all of my pieces for the Center Picture Window card and then blended on some tumbled glass and peacock feathers distress oxide ink along the main pieces. Next I stamped images from the You are Sublime stamp set and colored them with Copic markers, then die cut them out using the You are Sublime dies. I also used images from the Mermaid for You stamp set and dies and from the Fintastic Friends set and dies. I used some kraft card stock and the Stitched Hillside Borders dies to create a sandy bottom for my ocean card and blended on some walnut stain distress oxide ink along the edges.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.
Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
  
Alicia Thelin - June Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

1 comment:

Amanda Wilcox said...

This is so perfect! I love everything about it!