Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Love Jar Kit Card Collection

 Hello there! Thanks for stopping by! Today I’m sharing a collection of cards that I created using the fun Love Jar Kit by Queen & Company. The Love Jar Kit comes with a large assortment of beautiful paper crafting supplies from the stamps, paper, foam cut outs, rhinestones, embellishments, shaker fillers and more. For all of my cards I used the pretty papers from the kit along with the mason jar shaker pieces (foam, acetate and backer piece) and dies and I used the flower stamps with the additional Love Jar Flowers & Stems dies.
 For each of my cards I created, I stamped my stems in simply chartreuse ink and my flowers in lovely lady, hibiscus burst, raspberry fizz and harvest gold inks then die cut them out. I used papers from the kit for my backgrounds and to die cut the mason jar, lid and scalloped piece for under the lid. I die cut three of the rectangle tags using the die from the kit and for each card I stamped a different sentiment. 
 For the shaker fillers inside each card, I used clear and pink  Pastel Diamond Toppings, some Mini Wood Hearts and some flowers which are all included in the Love Jar Kit.  I used some of the bakers twine in gray, pink and yellow to tie on each of the tags on my cards and adhered my flowers with foam tape. Other than making the actual shaker which is easy and fun to do, adding the embellishments on the flowers is really fun.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: