Wednesday, March 20, 2019

To a Friend Like Gnome Other - CTD535

Happy first day of Spring! I don’t know about you but it’s been a long winter here in Michigan. I’ll be happy to get back out into my garden.
There’s a new Color Throwdown Challenge that starts today with the fresh colors of red, yellow, soft green and white.
For my card I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Oh Gnome along with the Oh Gnome dies to create another birthday card. I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies to first cut out a piece of Echo Park yellow gingham paper, then to cut out a piece of yellow Really Rainbow Scallops paper and then to cut out a strip of simply chartreuse paper. I used the Grassy Hillside Border die along the top of the simply chartreuse strip of paper and blended on some simply chartreuse ink along the edges and then stamped my sentiment. I stamped and colored my images using Copic markers then die cut them out and adhered them to my scene popping up the two gnomes and the mushroom. I used the new Wavy Sayings stamp set with the Simple Wavy Banners die for my happy birthday sentiment.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Kelly Schirmer - March Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: