Monday, March 4, 2019

Yip-Pea it’s Your Birthday!

 Hello, hello! Today I’m sharing the second card I created in a set of cards using the new Lawn Fawn Be Hap-pea stamp set. In the picture below you can see both cards.
To create my card, I used the Be Hap-pea stamp set along with the coordinating Be Hap-pea dies. I started out by using my Copic markers to color some of the images I had stamped and die cut the other day. Then I use a white card base and added a piece of green gingham Echo Park paper that I die cut using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Next I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the Stitched Scalloped Circle Frames and after arranging my images and stamping and die cutting the hap-pea sentiment, I stamped the birthday sentiment on the lower portion of the white circle. Then I adhered all of my images popping up the center pea pod with the peas and the speech bubble. The flowers I tucked in around the pea pods are from the new Oh Gnome stamp set and dies. I die cut a total of three of the hap-pea sentiment and glued them together for some added dimension and added a single party pea in the bottom corner of my card which I popped up with more foam tape.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: