Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Best Fishes - CTD534


Hello! It’s Wednesday and time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge.
 For my card, I used the same basic layout as last week’s card but used different stamps. For this card I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Fintastic Friends along with the Fantastic Friends dies to create a birthday card. Using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies, I first die cut a piece of pale blue polka dot PTI paper, then die cut a piece of orange polka dot PTI paper and then a piece of enchanted evening cardstock. I cut down the orange and navy pieces into strips and adhered them onto the pale blue polka dot, then I used the Happy Birthday Line Border die and die cut a piece of enchanted evening cardstock and glued that along the edge of the orange polka dot paper. I stamped my images and colored them using Copic markers, then die cut them out. I adhered the fish tank and two fish with foam tape and then added the fish food and the best fishes sentiment which I stamped on white cardstock and made a banner.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy

Kelly Schirmer - March Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: