Friday, February 1, 2019

Rub-A-Dub-Dub - Day 3 Card Series

Hi there! I’m back for Day 3 of my Rub-A-Dub-Dub Card series and today I have a square card that could be used as either a Mother’s Day card or a birthday card. If you’d like to see Day 1 and Day 2 in this series, you can either scroll down or click here and here.
To create my card, I used a square card base then added a piece of bright yellow gingham Doodlebug paper and then die cut a scalloped circle using the Stitched Scalloped Circle Frames die. Next I used the same die to die cut a piece of Knock on Wood paper for the floor and then I stamped part of my sentiment onto the top of my circle and the other half onto a die cut banner for the bottom. I already had a bunch of the images from the Rub-A-Dub-Dub set stamped and colored with Copic markers so all I had to do was use the Rub-A-Dub-Dub dies to die cut them out. For this card, I used the large duck in the tub, added extra bubbles, the shower and the rubber duck. I popped up the tub with the duck in it using foam tape and added some Glossy Accents to several of the bubbles.

1 comment:

Pat Gasko said...

Lynn your cards are awesome. Rub-a-Dub-Dub card numbers 1,2,& 3 are so adorable then throw in Skating Together and I'm in awe on how all of them are so adorable. Love 'em so much. Pat