Thursday, February 14, 2019

Just a Little Note to Say...

 Happy Valentine’s Day! Today I’m sharing a couple of Valentine’s I created earlier this week for my sons. I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Critter Concert along with the coordinating Critter Concert dies. These little critters from this set are adorable. 
I stamped out a bunch of the images from the Critter Concert set and colored them with Copic markers then die cut them out. For both cards I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies and cut two white rectangles for my images and two black Doodlebug gingham pieces of paper. I also stamped both of the Happy Valentine’s Day sentiments onto a white banner and used some Knock on Wood paper as a base or floor for my critters. For both cards, I stamped some little red hearts and used the Little Music Notes dies and die cut some notes for around the critters.
The raccoon card is for my youngest since he plays the flute.
Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Jeanne said...

These are wonderful! I wish I'd have thought about this set and had a bit more time to create with it. I love the use of the gingham. Thank you so much for sharing!