Wednesday, February 6, 2019

You’re Stinkin’ Cute - CTD529

Hello, crafty friends! It’s Wednesday and time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge. Before I get to my card, I’d like to welcome this month’s talented guest designer, Leigh O'Brien 
For my card, I used the Lawn Fawn stamp set Stinkin’ Cute along with the Stinkin’ Cute die set to create a Valentine. I started out by stamping the cute little skunk, heart and flowers from the set and then decided that the skunk need a setting so I pulled out the Gleeful Gardens stamp set and Gleeful Gardens dies and stamped some mushrooms, flowers and a snail then colored all of the images with Copic markers and die cut them out. I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies to die cut a piece of Really Rainbow paper and a white rectangle for my images. Then I used the same rectangle die to die cut a rectangle into my red striped really rainbow paper so that my white rectangle would fit flush within the opening. After that, I die cut a piece of Knock on Wood paper with the rectangle die then with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders die then added my images, popping up the skunk, heart, small mushroom and snail. I stamped the sentiment from the Stinkin’ Cute set, using my Misti tool, under my images and as a final touch I used a Glaze pen on the skunks nose and eyes.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.
Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Leigh O'Brien - February Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: