Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Hello Friend - CTD531

Hello there! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge. We have the colors rust, purple, gray and white to create with and we hope you’ll play along.
For my card, I used the Hello Bluebird stamp set McGregor’s Garden along with the coordinating McGregor’s Garden dies to create a friendship card. I started out with a white card base, added a piece of purple gingham Doodlebug paper which I die cut using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies. Next I used the same rectangle dies to die cut a piece of white cardstock and used the Hello Bluebird stamp set Cheery Greetings to stamp my sentiment using my Misti tool. After that I used some kraft colored Doodlebug paper and die cut my hills using the Stitched Hillside Borders dies then blended on some frayed burlap oxide ink along the edges. I stamped my images onto white cardstock and colored them with Copic markers then die cut them out and adhered them to my scene, popping up the two bunnies and one of the birds with foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy

Leigh O'Brien - February Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: