Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Hi Cutie Pie - CTD520

Hello! It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge. For this week’s challenge we have some great earth tone colors to create with.
 For my card, I used a combination of different Lawn Fawn stamps to create a circle shaped card for the Lawn Fawnatics current challenge. I started out by stamping the pie image from the Cutie Pie set and die cutting it out using the Cutie Pie die. Next I stamped the squirrels from the Pick of the Patch set and used the Pick of the Patch dies to die cut them out. And then the three apples from the Thanks a Bushel set and dies. After that I colored all of the images using copic markers and added foam tape to the back of the squirrels. I stamped my Cutie Pie sentiment on to a kraft colored banner that I die cut using the Fancy Folded Banners. I die cut my circle card base from chocolate chip card stock, then I die cut some simply chartreuse card stock using a scallop circle die and added foam tape to the back and adhered that to my circle card base. I used some cream yard stock and die cut a circle then added some Doodlebug kraft gingham paper for along the bottom which I die cut using the Stitched Hillside Borders die.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Caly Person - November Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

6 comments:

Gab said...

What a sweet card!!

Anonymous said...

This is SO adorable! Love those images and the sweet scene you created. Happy Thanksgiving :)!

Shuly said...

super super super cute ! i love the design the colors the shape... <3

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

I love this card! It was one of my favorites from the lawnfawnatics link up. Just love the greens with the browns! I love circle cards, and need to make more. Thanks for inspiring me!

Samantha Mann said...

woooooooooow!!! this is sooooooo cute!!!! wow!! LOVE your coloring!! eeeep! just so captivating and adorable! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

Christiana said...

Eek! I love it! Those sweet squirrels, that yummy pie! What could be better? Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!