Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Frosty Friends - CTD519

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today starts a new Color Throwdown Challenge and we have some fantastic colors that are perfect for the holiday season.

 
I used this week’s CTD colors and the Hello Bluebird stamp set Frosty Friends along with the Frosty Friends dies to create a set of Christmas tags. To create my tags, I stamped a bunch of the images from the Frosty Friends set and colored them with Copic markers and then die cut them out. Next I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Tags die and die cut three tags from red cardstock and then three white cardstock circles. I used the little snowflake stamps from the set and some aqua mist ink to stamp the upper portion of each white circle and used some Pixie Dust sparkle cardstock and the Stitched Hillside Borders for along the bottom of the circles for my snow. After that, I adhered my images, popping up the snowmen and small gift with foam tape and added white gel pen and glitter to some of the images then tied on some ribbon and Christmas bakers twine.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Wanda Cullen
Caly Person - November Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

2 comments:

Stampingcountry said...

Adorable ornaments! So playful, so cute!

Karen Brown said...

I LOVE each of these cute tags! The composition, color selection and tags are pure perfection! Very inspiring.