Saturday, December 8, 2018

Merry Christmas - CTD522

 Hello, hello! It’s been a few week’s since I’ve posted anything here on my blog because I was sick with a nasty upper respiratory infection. After finally feeling better a few days ago, I was then a bit overwhelmed with everything that needed to get done. But I’m back and sharing a card I created for the current Color Throwdown Challenge where I used the adorable new Hello Bluebird stamp set Frosty Littles.

For my card, I started out with a white card base, then added a panel of gingham Doodlebug paper that I die cut using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Next I used the same rectangle dies to die cut a piece of white paper. Then I used some Pixie Dust sparkle paper and die cut that with the rectangle dies as well along with the Stitched Hillside Border dies. After that, I used the Hello Bluebird stamp set Merry Wishes and stamped my sentiment along the top of my card using Misty tool. Once that was done, I used the Frosty Littles stamp set and stamped my images then colored them with copic markers and die cut them out using the Frosty Littles dies. For added sparkle, I added some glitter to the snowmen hats and bodies.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Davina Cantrell - December Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

3 comments:

MsJay said...

This is such a fun Christmas card. TFS

Georgiana said...

The snowman scene is adorable.

Michelle said...

Just darling!! I love how many details you give in your descriptions!!