Friday, June 29, 2018

Butterfly Birthday Wishes

 Happy Friday! Today I’m sharing another card I created using the Flora and Fauna Butterfly Jar stamp set and the current colors from the Color Throwdown Challenge #499. If you’d like to see my card from Wednesday you can click here or scroll down.
For this card, most of the images were from the Flora and Fauna Butterfly Jar set with the birthday sentiment from the Glass Dome set, the smaller flowers from the Aviary Love set and the little green foliage from the Oh Hello Friend set. All of my images were stamped onto a die cut stitched rectangle with some of the images being masked off. The large butterfly was stamped twice, once on the stitched rectangle and once on scrap white cardstock then colored and fussy cut out. All of the images were colored using Copic markers. I used foam tape to adhere the stitched rectangle to my card base which I had added a piece of gingham blue Doodlebug designer paper. To finish off my card, I added some iridescent sequins and some yellow and blue Stickles to the butterfly.
 Above you can see my card from Wednesday and the card from today together.
Thank you for your visit!


2 comments:

HJ said...

Lyn, I love these beautiful colorful cards. Great coloring. Enjoy your day!

TeresaC said...

Beautiful cards, Lynn!! ☀🌿