Thursday, June 7, 2018

Ice Cream Anyone???

 Happy Thursday! Today I’m sharing a set of cards that I created using the new Lawn Fawn stamp set Sweetest Flavor.
 For my first card, I used the Sweetest Flavor stamp set and Sweetest Flavor Lawn Cuts to make a thank you card. To make my card I used a white card base and then added a piece of paper from the Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow paper pack which I die cut using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables die. Next I added a horizontal strip of yellow cardstock and adhered both to my card front. After that, I used the same rectangle dies and die cut a piece of white cardstock and stamped part of my sentiment along the bottom. I added my Copic marker colored images in rainbow order, popping up the double scoop of blue raspberry cone with foam tape. I die cut two of the Scripty Thanks in black cardstock and glued them together and adhered that just below the cones. To add a little gloss to the cherry on top of the blue cone, I used some Glossy Accents.
 For my second card, I used most of the same materials to make a birthday card. I used the same Really Rainbow paper pack and the same images but did a vertical card and used the Happy, Happy, Happy stamp set and the coordinating dies. This time I added a lavender strip of cardstock down the center and I used the Stitched Mini Scallop Square Stax die with white cardstock to adhere my ice cream images, popping them up with foam tape. I stamped one of the Happy sentiments and colored it with Copic markers, then die cut two of them then glued them together and stamped my birthday sentiment onto a Fancy Folded Banner.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!











1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love love you idea. It will be my inspiration (not copy) for a card for a dear friend.