Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Pig Day - CTD498

Hi there! I’m hostess this week over on the Color Throwdown site and I chose some fun flamingo colors for our challenge #498.
Since I don’t own any flamingo stamps, I used the adorable Hello Bluebird stamp set Pig Day along with the coordinating Pig Day dies to create a birthday card. I made my card with a clean and simple look using a lot of white and the emphasis on my stamped images. I used a white card base, then I added a panel of white cardstock which I had die cut using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables die and then stamped my sentiment in the lower right corner. Next I die cut a circle of white and blended on some crushed olive and tumbled glass distress inks then added that to my card front with foam tape. After that I stamped my images then colored them using Copic markers then die cut them out. I adhered the pig with foam tape and glued on the rest of my images. I added some iridescent glitter to the pom pom on the top of his party hat and some iridescent sequins on my white panel and I was done.
Thanks for stopping by!


Hello Bluebird PIG DAY Clear Stamps hbsf003



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable!!! so creative!