Friday, September 26, 2008

How Sweet!

This fun blog award was given to me by my bloggin' friend Charly and it was very sweet of her to pass it on to me! What a cute award! Stop by Charly's blog and check out her creations, she's got some wonderful cards and projects! Thanks Charly.

I'd like to pass this on to all of the people who visit my blog and leave me such sweet comments, so consider yourself nominated along with these ladies.

Deb ~ Sharing My Obsession
Dawn ~ Dawn's Special Creations
Danni ~ Danni's Dreams
Dani ~ Dani Gets Crafty
Jena ~ Live, Love, Laugh, Scrapbook

5 comments:

Danni said...

Awww, thanks Lynn!! What a sweet surprise!

Danni said...

Awww, thanks Lynn!! What a sweet surprise!

Deb Wood said...

Awwww thanks so much Lynn! It's my pleasure to view and comment on your fabulous creations!! Hugs!!

Dani said...

You're such a sweetie! Thanks!

Deb Wood said...

Hey Lynn, Leaving you another reward on my blog! Hugs!!