Friday, September 22, 2023

Fall Mug Additions - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello, hello! Today I’m sharing a card that features the new Fall Mug Additions dies from the latest Pretty Pink Posh release.

These new Fall Mug Additions dies coordinate so well with the previous mug dies and make it so fun to create and mix the different die sets together to make a card. For my card today I used the original Winter Mug dies (the mug & coffee) along with the Valentine Mug Additions dies (the spoon & whip) and the latest Fall Mug dies (the scarf, acorn & leaf).

To create my card I die cut the mug from pumpkin pie card stock and blended around the edges with some cajun craze ink and added the coffee and the dollop of whip which I blended on some antique linen distress ink around the edges and added a fall leaf with some copic marker blending. After that I die cut the scarf from teal card stock and blended on some pine needles distress ink. I die cut the spoon from light gray card stock and blended on some hickory smoke distress ink. The little acorn was die cut from kraft and chocolate chip card stock and I used some brushed corduroy distress ink. After that I used the Autumn Pumpkins stamp set for my sentiment and the Stitched Torn Rectangles dies and adhered my pieces, popping up the mug and acorn with foam tape. For my background, I used the new Deco Leaves stencil on some real rust card stock with some cajun craze ink.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: