Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Fall Jar - Pretty Pink Posh

Hi there! I hope you’re having a good day! I’m popping in with a card that features the Fall Jar stamp set from this month’s Pretty Pink Posh release.
To create my card, I stamped the images from the Fall Jar stamp set, then die cut them out using the Fall Jar dies and colored them using copic markers. Once that was done, I adhered my images, popping up the sunflower, acorn and butterfly with foam tape, to a white rectangle which I had blended on some wild honey along the bottom. I matted my white card stock panel with a piece of chocolate chip card stock and I also used the stitched frame from the Fancy Cake dies to die cut some chocolate chip card stock for around the outer edge. For my background I used a piece of brown plaid and polka dot paper.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: