Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Peek-A-Boo - Hello Bluebird

Hello, hello! Last Friday was the Hello Bluebird mini fall release and I was excited to be joining the talented design team in creating cards using the adorable new products!
All of my cards were shared over on my Instagram account were I do share more of my cards but today my card features the cute Peek-a-Boo stamp set and dies.
To create my card, I used stamped some of the images from the Peek-a-Boo  set, die cut them out and colored them using copic markers. Next I used the Nesting Deckle dies and die cut a piece of white card stock which I blended with tumbled glass and brushed corduroy distress oxide ink and then added some watered down splatters of vintage photo ink along the bottom.

Once that was done, I stamped my sentiment along the top and added my images popping up the fox and the two small pumpkins using foam tape and adhered my panel to a piece of Doodlebug orange gingham paper.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: