Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Peek-A-Boo - Hello Bluebird

Hello, hello! Last Friday was the Hello Bluebird mini fall release and I was excited to be joining the talented design team in creating cards using the adorable new products!
All of my cards were shared over on my Instagram account were I do share more of my cards but today my card features the cute Peek-a-Boo stamp set and dies.
To create my card, I used stamped some of the images from the Peek-a-Boo  set, die cut them out and colored them using copic markers. Next I used the Nesting Deckle dies and die cut a piece of white card stock which I blended with tumbled glass and brushed corduroy distress oxide ink and then added some watered down splatters of vintage photo ink along the bottom.

Once that was done, I stamped my sentiment along the top and added my images popping up the fox and the two small pumpkins using foam tape and adhered my panel to a piece of Doodlebug orange gingham paper.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: