Wednesday, January 25, 2023

The Queen Bee - CTD727

Hello, crafty friends! Today I’m sharing my card for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where the colors are mustard yellow, pink and green. I love this color combination and tried to create something cheerful using these colors.
For my card I used the adorable Lawn Fawn Hive Five kit to create a birthday card. Supplies I used: Hive Five stamp set & dies, Honeycomb Stencil, Scattered Straw & Wild Honey distress oxide ink, Grassy Border die, Gleeful Garden stamp set and dies, Everyday Sentiment Banners, Copic markers, White gel pen, Foam tape, Hello Sunshine Remix paper.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: