Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Winter Wishes - CTD726

Hello, hello! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have the colors gray, navy and white to create with. I hope you’ll head over to the Color Throwdown and play along!
For my card I used a combination of different Lawn Fawn stamp sets to create a winter scene. Supplies I used to create my card: Thanks a Latte, Dandy Day & Merry Mice, Ready, Set, Snow (for small stamped snowflakes), Copic markers, white gel pen, Winter Wavy Sayings & Simple Wavy Banners dies, Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies, Stitched Hillside Borders dies, Mini Snowflakes dies, faded jeans distress oxide ink, glitter.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.