Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Celebrate - CTD724

Happy New Year! I hope all of you enjoyed the holidays! The Color Throwdown Challenge is back and we’ve got some striking colors to kick off the new year.
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set, Gran’s Garden along with the coordinating dies and the Calligraphy Classics set for my sentiment. To stamp my flowers, I used seedless preserves distress oxide ink and rich razzleberry su ink and for the stems I used smoky slate gray ink. In the center of each flower I added some black glitter and popped up a single flower with foam tape.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Lynn. Love the Gran's Garden set and your use of the challenge colors looks great. Very pretty design. TFS

Basement Stamper said...

awesome card, love this color combo and the image you chose for it.