Saturday, June 26, 2021

Fairy Dance - CTD648

Hello there! I’m hostess this week over at the Color Throwdown Challenge blog and I chose the vibrant colors orange, pink, green and purple for all of us to create with.
For my card I created a slimline birthday card using the Hello Bluebird stamp set Fairy Dance along with the Fairy Dance dies. I started out by stamping all of my images, die cutting them and then coloring them using copic. I also used images from the Garden Party stamp set and dies like the smaller mushrooms, bug and caterpillar.
Once I had all of my images ready to go I worked on the background. I used the Hello Bluebird scalloped slimline die and die cut it from white card stock I backed that up with a piece of white card stock that I bended with tumbled glass distress oxide ink and a cloud stencil and a piece of green card stock die cut using the Grassy Hillside Borders die which I bended on some lucky clover distress oxide ink.
Once my background was done I added my images popping up the three fairies with foam tape and then added iridescent glitter to the fairy wings and green glitter to the bug wings.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.


No comments: