Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Always in Bloom - CTD645


Hello, crafty friends! I’m here with this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge card where we have the bold colors of aqua, pink and black to create with.
For my card I used the fun new stamp set, Always In Bloom along with the Always In Bloom dies from The Greetery. I started out by die cutting all of my shapes and then used aqua mist, hawaiian shores and tropical teal along with hibiscus burst and raspberry fizz to stamp all of my images. I added a piece of raspberry fizz card stock to a white card base, then added a die cut stitched black panel and then added my images popping up the bloom and three of the flower stems above my white embossed sentiment.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: