Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Hello There - CTD618

Hi there! I’m hostess this week over the Color Throwdown Challenge and I’ve chosen the fall colors of green, brown, orange and red. I hope you’ll join in and play along.
For my card I used some new to me products by Ink to Paper/Papertrey Ink. I started out using the Feathered Friends Mini 1 stamp set and the coordinating  Feathered Friends Mini 1 die. I stamped the bird in pumpkin pie and cherry cobbler ink with chocolate chip for the eye and feet. Next I used the stamp set, Blossoming Branches with the Blossoming Branches dies and stamped the branches in chocolate chip, the leaves in new leaf and the blossoms in pumpkin pie with chocolate chip centers.
Once that was done, I used an Outside In Stitched Square die and die cut it from white card stock and then stamped my sentiment which was from the Feathered Friends Mini 1. I used the Outside In Stitched Rectangle die with some Papertrey Ink orange zest polka dot paper and a strip of cherry cobbler card stock along the bottom. I added my stitched square and bird with foam tape and glued on a few white frosted mini sequins.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: