Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Garden Friends - CTD620

Hi there, crafty friends! It’s time for this week’s Color Throwdown Challenge where we have the colors violet, mint and cream.
For my card I created a simple scene using the Hello Bluebird stamp set Garden Friends along with the coordinating Garden Friends dies. I stamped and die cut my images then colored them using Copic markers. I used the Outside In Stitched Square dies to die cut first a white card stock square for my images and then a square of some mint colored Lawn Fawn paper. I added some purple gingham paper along the bottom of my card base. I attached my images popping up the bird, butterfly and snail using foam tape and then used more foam tape to attache my mint polka dot paper to my card base.
For more inspiration, check out the design teams blog links below or you can go to the Color Throwdown blog for details on how to play along and see all of the sample entries in one location.

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget, you can follow me on InstagramTwitter and Pinterest to see what I'm up to.

No comments: